Each of us has a unique Divine soul mission and the Soul Therapy Practitioner Program is dedicated to an in-depth discovery, healing and clearing of the different aspects of your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual bodies. The goal of this program is to help you discover and align your inner spiritual life with your outer life and to empower yourself and others. In this powerful certification course, not only will you embark on your own inner sacred quest, but you also will learn how to assist others on their spiritual journey and discovery. This program is limited to 8-10 people.
- The Soul Therapy Practitioner Program is a four-weekend self-guided program that includes
- What is the Soul
- Listening and Connecting with the Voice of the Soul
- The Development of the Soul and Discovering Your Soul Age and Level
- Understanding the Seven Seals (Spiritual Issues and the Chakras)
- Seven Rays and How They Guide Your Soul
- Basics of Spiritual Psychology (exploring the twelve life lessons & creating a spiritual psychological profile)
- Soul Empowerment Lessons for Life
- Tools for Emotional and Spiritual Healing
- Steps to Attain Mastery and Manifest Your Mission
There is a non-refundable $50.00 deposit to hold your space and full payment is due 1 week before the start of the program. No refund will be issued if cancellation notice is received less than one week before start of program.
Requirements for Certification
An open mind and a willingness to learn and share in a group setting. Each participant will work as both a facilitator and client in a soul mission session and pass in monthly homework when assigned. At the completion of the course you will be required to submit two essays. Upon complete of the program, your certificate will be mailed to you.
*** This is a 4 month program, meeting from 10 – 4 one weekend a month. Attendance at all sessions is mandatory. ***