The Angel Healing Practitioner certification course encourages you to get in touch with and understand your intuition, read energy and to conduct angel readings confidently and to learn how to work with the angels for healing. You will also discover the ways in which the angelic realm communicates with you and learn to receive messages, information and Divine guidance and healing from the angels.
Angel Healing Practitioner Program (AHP)
- Learn About the Angelic Realm Including Information about Guardian Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, and Deceased Loved Ones
- Discover Your Natural Divine Communication Style
- Understand the Two Phases of Intuition
- Exploring Fears that Prevent Our Intuitive Flow
- Learn How to Give Accurate and Healing Angel Readings Using Oracle Cards
- Explore Various Card Spreads and How to Interpret the Meaning of the Cards
- Programming Oracle Cards for Yes and No Answers
- Learn and Experience Various Angel Therapy Techniques
- Practice Automatic Writing and Psychometry for Receiving Messages and Information
- Experience Mapping for Relocation and Energy Resonates
- Ways of Sharing Information, Messages, and Giving Advice
- Ethical and Confidentiality Issues Surrounding an Angel Intuitive Reading
- Building Your Spiritual Business and Understanding the 10 Major Mistakes Practitioners Make
The workshop will close with a guided angel hand-holding exercise that can help you to meet and interact with your angels.
Requirements for Certification
At the completion of the course, you will be required to complete at least 10 Angel Readings (outside of class) and submit a short essay as to why you want to become a Certified Angel Healing Practitioner (AHP) and discuss your experience of working with the angels during these readings. Upon complete of the program, 10 outside readings and your essay, your certificate will be mailed to you. When submitting in your homework, please clearly print out your name as to how you want to see it listed on your certificate.
*** This is a 3-day class. Attendance on all days is mandatory. ***
Next Class Dates: Friday, September 16, Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18.
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Location: This class will be held online using Zoom. After you register, you will receive an emailed invitation with the login link to join this Zoom class.
Register: To register, please email me or call me at 603-508-0101.
Cost: $333 to complete the course