USUI Reiki I/II Certification Program
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 5:00 pm
Cost $225 (includes class handouts, Official Manual from the Center of Reiki Training, two attunements, and certificate)
Location: Private Residence in Morrisville, NC. Address provided after registration.
Register: Contact Elizabeth Foley at elizabeth@elizabethfoleyphd.
For those who are seeking to learn the ancient art of hands on healing and become a healing practitioner.
During this one-day workshop, you will learn:
Reiki Level I (Morning Session ~ 9:30am-Noon)
- What is Reiki
- History of Reiki
- Reiki Ideals and Principles
- The Different Levels of Reiki
- How Reiki Heals
- Benefits of Reiki and the History of Reiki
- Reiki I/II Attunement Process
Reiki Level II (Afternoon Session 1-5pm)
- Explore the Chakra System
- Reiki Healing Guides and Angels
- Learn Reiki II Symbols
- Practice Drawing Symbols
- Learn How to Use the Symbols for Healing
- Experience Mini Reiki Session
- How to Conduct a Distant Healing
- Discuss Healing Crisis
- Byosen Scanning and Beaming
- Protection and Clearing
- How to Build Your Reiki Practice
- Certificates Awarded
Requirements: People who are open minded, spiritual and have a call to do healing work on self or others.
Click here to learn more about our USUI Reiki Level 1 & 2 Certification Program
To register for this certification program, please contact Elizabeth at 984-333-0183 or elizabeth@elizabethfoleyphd.
Private Location. Please contact Elizabeth Foley for address. elizabeth@elizabethfoleyphd.
Elizabeth Foley Ph.D.