Join us for this titillating two-hour dowsing workshop. This is your opportunity to practice with a pendulum in the comfort of your own home.
Have you ever wondered what all the hype is about dowsing? It’s benefits? Practical/every day uses and well, the not so every day uses (wink, wink). Well, if this sounds like an opportunity to break out of your doldrum day and get kinky with it, you are 100% correct!
- Brief history of dowsing to enhance intention/believability.
- Tool handling, ethics and practical and outrageous applications.
- Incorporating dowsing into our everyday life and as a tool to tap into our higher selves.
- Dowsing with our internal dowsing rods.
In this workshop come prepared with:
- Questions, questions, questions! Note that there are NO questions too silly to ask. If your question is of the personal nature, or, if you think your emotional attachment is so great that you don’t trust the answer… I’m here to say, hogwash! We will discuss a process to distances ourselves from the answer. Thus, increasing our results.
- A fun and explorative attitude. Yes. I expect you to bring it! ☺
- Pendulum (because it’s a bit difficult to practice without having one). You don’t have a pendulum? Not a problem. A pendant or ring on a string works just as good!
- Access to the supplied handouts. (Three historical dowsing examples taken from: The Divining Hand, written by Christopher Bird.)
Maureen Wood trained in Danville Vermont 27 years ago and was a member of the American Society of Dowsers for numerous years. She is also a fifth generation Psychic/Trance-medium. For as far back as she can remember, she has communicated with the deceased. Since the age of 15, Maureen was mentored and guided in ways to not only understand and control, but also to harness and strengthen her gifts. During these years she served as a medium for adult seances. She has practiced, studied and instructed metaphysical studies for more than forty years. She is co-author of five books. Her sixth book will be released in the Fall of 2020. You can find out more about Maureen by viewing her website: maureen-wood.com
This class is being offered at a discounted price and will be held online using Zoom. After registration, you will be given instructions for attending the online class.
Elizabeth Foley Ph.D.