Who We Are
Elizabeth Foley Ph.D. at http://elizabethfoleyphd.com/ is owned by Elizabeth J. Foley, Ph. D. and is located in Morisville, NC. We offer classes and workshops for the mind, body and soul that offer a connection to the spiritual and metaphysical worlds, provide love and healing and help you learn about energy, vibration and more.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Elizabeth Foley Ph.D. collects personal data, such as names or email address, that you provide voluntarily to us either through filling out the information on our website, when you purchase a product or sign up for a workshop, and with written and verbal permission at workshops, conferences and other events. This personal data includes but is not limited to:
- Contact information: Such as your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping addresses that allow us to stay in contact with you and provide you with the product or service you requested.
- Financial information: The details you provide when you purchase a service or product offered at Elizabeth Foley Ph.D.. Information such as a credit card number, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification code are collected. This information is stored in our system via a third-party vendor that protects your information and we are not able to view the full details.
- Transaction information: Information from you that is added to our system when you sign in for a free gift, offer, sign up for a workshop, class or special event, or sign up to download a particular service or offering. When you sign in a unique marker is applied that allows us to track your activity as it is relevant to serving you. For instance, the forms you’ve completed and appointments you’ve scheduled. Tracking this helps us better provide information that may be important to you.
Your information is retained in a customer relations system, back end databases, along with system log files and it is not ever shared with any third party vendors or partners.
We use unique identifiers on our site, called “cookies”, to keep track of information allowing us to understand how people are finding us. This data is stored for 30 days and then our system deletes it.
How We Use Your Information
We take pride in running a successful and efficient spiritual and metaphysical business and in providing you with useful content that helps you nurture, revitalize and empower yourself. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide the services, products and programs you requested.
- To provide you with useful content to help you grow, heal on all levels and connect with the metaphysical world.
- To do a better job of creating visibility in our advertising and marketing our services so we can present you with the information and services you need (use of your information to do this is done with your consent where it is required by law).
- To increase our visibility, provide consistency, promote and advertise other useful products and services via our newsletters and emails (you receive these promotions only with your permission and where your consent is required by applicable law).
- To provide ongoing communication with you; and
We do not share your information with any third parties.
Your Choice / Opt Out
You always have the choice to stop receiving our information and promotions by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email message sent by us.
You have the right to have access to and view the information we have stored about you in our system. You also have the right to have this information deleted.
To make these requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Meg Gehan at email@example.com.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our products, services and content are intended to be used and accessed by adults over the age of 18. We do not screen for age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove the information and delete any contact record your child has created with us.
Thank you for reading this.
Last modified – May 24, 2018
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts or referral sources, and provide anonymized tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Last modified – May 25, 2018